ABSOLUT EQXPRESS TO VOODOO EXPERIENCE
- These are the official rules governing the ABSOLUT EQXpress to Voodoo Experience Festival 2009.
- ONE Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two to Voodoo Experience Festival October 30 through November 1, 2009 in
- Only Official entry forms will be accepted. Official entry forms are available at participating sponsor locations listed on weqx.com.
- Official entry forms may be mailed to:
- All mailed entries must be received by Midnight, October 8th, 2009.
- You may also request an official entry form by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to the same address, and the request must be received no later than Midnight, October 1st, 2009.
- Grand prize drawing to be held Saturday, October 10, 2009. Location to be announced on air and on line at weqx.com. You do not have to be present to win.
- All participants must be legal U.S. residents.
- Travel dates are October 30, 2009 with a return date of November 2, 2009 and are not changeable.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- No prize substitutions.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent.
- Winner and companion must have valid I.D. to travel.
- Winner is responsible for ground transportation, transfers to and from airport, and also responsible for all state and federal taxes.
- Winner is responsible for any charges made to the hotel except for room and taxes. Winner must have a valid credit card to register at hotel for incidental charges.
- Winners may not win more than one ABSOLUT EQXpress prize within a 180 day period.
- WEQX and Northshire Communications Inc. is not responsible for cancellations of concerts, shows, or ticketed events and is not responsible for replacement or substitution of prizes due to cancellations by artists, performers, advertisers or promoters.
- Employees and family members of WEQX, Pernod Ricard, Southern Distributors, Warner Brothers Records, and itís promotional partners and other in market radio stations are not eligible to participate or win.
- WEQX reserves the right to determine eligibility for all prizes awarded. All decisions are final. WEQX reserves the right to alter contest rules for specific contest(s).
- Winners must sign waiver of liability in order to be eligible to travel.
- Northshire Communications directors, employees, and sponsors will be held harmless from all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from a prize or contest.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Northshire Communication/WEQX exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Northshire Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at weqx.com.
- In the event that the grand prize winner(s) cannot take a trip, they will forfeit their prize. A substitute trip will not be provided.
- A copy of these rules may be obtained at the WEQX offices.
|Copyright © 2013 Northshire Communications and MediaSpan
Part of the MediaSpan Network
FCC EEO Report