I WON AN ALBUM, HOW THE HECK DO I GET MY PRIZE!?
Stop yelling at me!… here ya go…
Option 1: Come to our studio during normal business hours and pick out any CD you want from the prize closet of love. We are located at 161 Elm St. Manchester, VT.
Option 2: Get two envelopes from the post office. They must be big enough for a CD to fit inside of. On the outer envelope, put our mailing address: PO Box 102.7, Manchester, VT 05254 and your return address. On the inner envelope, put your address as both the mailing address and return address. STAMP IT WITH $2 PRE-PAID POSTAGE for a CD/$5.50 for vinyl and put a little note inside with a few suggestions of CD’s that you would like. Hopefully we have at least one of those. Once we receive this we’ll turn it right around and get you your prize.
WEQX OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- These are the rules that govern contests on air, on line and on premise for WEQX and Northshire Communications Inc.
- No purchase necessary to participate or win. Purchase does not increase likelihood of winning. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
- Winners may not win more than one prize within a 30 day period.
- Only one similar prize per household.
- All participants must be legal U.S. residents. Age eligibility may change due to a certain promotion as determined by WEQX. Some contests for concerts, winners must be at least 18 years of age or older. Some contests with prizes that include travel or a trip, winners must be at least 21 years of age or older, and in the case of a Grand Prize winner, parent or guardian may accompany a minor child.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- No substitutions.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent.
- Winner is responsible for all state and federal taxes.
- WEQX and Northshire Communications Inc. is not responsible for cancellations of concerts, shows, or ticketed events and is not responsible for replacement or substitution of prizes due to cancellations by artists, performers, advertisers or promoters.
- Employees and family members of WEQX,it’s promotional partners and other in market radio stations are not eligible to participate.
- WEQX reserves the right to determine eligibility for all prizes awarded. All decisions are final. WEQX reserves the right to alter contest rules for specific contest(s).
- Winners must sign waiver or liability in order to be eligible to travel.
- Northshire Communications directors, employees, and sponsors will be held harmless from all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from a prize or contest.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Northshire Communication/WEQX exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Northshire Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at weqx.com.
- In the event that the grand prize winner(s) cannot take a trip, they will forfeit their prize. A substitute trip will not be provided.