Location: 1040 MASS MoCA WAY North Adams, MA 01247 (map)
Artist and Spotify Pre-Sale: Thursday, May 19, 10am
MASS MoCA Member Pre-sale: Thursday, May 19, 10am
Members get early access, discounts, and never pay a ticketing fee—become a member here.
General On Sale: Friday, May 20, 10am
“Undeniably excellent.” — Paste Magazine
Sophie Allison, a.k.a. Soccer Mommy, makes pop-inflected indie rock with “one ear on the sounds of the early 2000s and the other warped toward the future” (NPR). Her new album, Sometimes, Forever—set to drop on June 24—is her first produced by Oneohtrix Point Never’s Daniel Lopatin. Allison’s visceral lyricism remains along with bubblegum hooks and addictive melodies, the energy turned up and tightened for an album “as bombastic as the ones that first fueled her nostalgic ’90s alt-rock dreams” (Pitchfork).
New York indie rock band Lightning Bug warms things up with their lush soundscapes and intimate lyrics.
Make a Plan
- All attendees 5 and up must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination at entry (accompanied by a photo ID for visitors over 18). Read our COVID-19 FAQ here.
- This performance is standing room only and will take place inside MASS MoCA’s Hunter Center. All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- Preferred ticket holders have access to a gated standing room section close to the stage and receive museum admission on the day of or day after the show.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue during the event. Food and drinks are available for purchase during the show.
- All events at MASS MoCA are accessible to all audiences. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to inquire about accessibility needs and services.
- Please note, museum admission is not included with your event ticket unless indicated. Purchase museum admission here.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a Courtesy Code, detailed here. Our full COVID FAQ is here.
Photo by Sophie Hur